Booking and cancellations Policy
All treatments booked in for 30 minutes or longer require a deposit upon booking. No appointments are guaranteed until this has been received
The deposit scale goes as follows
Every 30 mins of treatment requires a £10 deposit 30 mins £10, 60 mins £20, 90 mins £30 so on and so forth. Any appointments 3 hours or longer require 50% of the treatment cost.
These deposits are non refundable and are inline with fair practice guidelines.
We ask you to realize that when you forget your appointment or fail to cancel with enough notice in advance, we miss out on an opportunity to fill that time will result in lost revenue and appointments for our standby clients.
we realize that life isn’t straight forward and unforeseeable events can and do happen, however as a business we can’t be responsible for everyone’s misfortunes on a regular basis.
Cancellation fees and loss of deposit will apply when
- Less than 48hours’ notice will result in loss of deposit
- “No show” will likewise be charged 100% of the deposit. If you have a voucher and are a no show you will loose the total amount of the treatment cost off the voucher of the booked appointment eg £100 voucher you book a £60 treatment and don’t show you will loose the £60 off your £100 voucher
- Late arrivals. If you arrive late for your appointment you will loose the time off your treatment equal to the amount you were late. If the service can no longer be carried out in the timeframe in which you arrive you will be asked to reschedule your appointment and therefore loose your deposit. (15 min grace will be given when possible depending on the treatment and treatment time this is not a given)
- Cancellation of an appointment made within 24 hours prior will require at least 4 hours’ notice. A failure to provide it will result in deposit loss
- Multiple services not canceled at least 24 hours prior to the appointment will be charged 50% of the reserved services’ cost. – eg if you book out two hours for nails and eyebrows then only choose to have your eyebrows waxed you will be liable for half the cost of your nail appointment
- In instances where we have to buy in requested or specialist products for you or your treatment an advanced payment for products will be requested. ( aesthetic and medical products are non refundable/returnable) this will be deducted off your treatment cost. If said products are retail products we do not stock you will not be liable for a refund unless faulty